* Arabic Biology and Medicine is an international journal, published twice a year in November and May. Two parts form a volume.
* The Editorial Committee welcomes submissions dealing with any aspect of the history of Arabic biology and medicine, including related fields such as Arabic veterinary, Arabic pharmacology or Arabic ethnobiology.
* Original papers are accepted from scientist of any nation, subject to peer review by at least two expert referees.
* Papers should present scientific results or interpretations that are new and have not been published elsewhere.
* Submission of manuscripts can only be made online via the website.
* Articles for consideration may be submitted in English, French or Arabic.
* Articles should normally be between 3000 and 8000 words.
* Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
* Footnotes should be numbered consecutively through the manuscript.
* Bibliographical references should be given in full at the first mention in the notes and a short title used thereafter.
* For articles written in English, contributors may use either British or American conventions for spelling and punctuation, but should ensure that conventions are used consistently throughout the paper.
* Arabic should be transliterated using the following system:
* Contributors of articles published in the journal assign copyright to Arabic Biology & Medicine.